Monday, February 06, 2006

Yesterday, I joined much of the U.S. (and maybe a few others elsewhere) watching the Super Bowl. The game was less than exciting. There have been better games. Then again, there have been worse games. It was relatively close which was good, but neither team played very well. I've been a Steelers fan since my brother played little league football back in like 1976 and since those great Bradshaw, Swan, Stallworth, Harris, Greene, etc. Steelers teams of the 70s. For some reason, though, I was hoping Seattle would do well. It's probably due to my allegiance to the NFC (currently, the Falcons are my team). Also, I always tend to root for subjects of my articles (see this article on Mack Strong.)

All in all, I'm glad football season is over. It's not because I don't like football season. It's because I like it way too much. Now, the wife can have a bit more of my time, and maybe I can spend some more time writing, reading, playing a little guitar, getting less fat, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter